- Excellent Transport
- Luxury Apartments
- Onsite Gymnasium
- Riverside Location
Adelphi Wharf contrasts city and country living.
The picturesque property provides a residential retreat overlooking the beautiful River Irwell. The meandering river makes its way through the North West before forming the Manchester Ship Canal in Manchester’s city centre, less than half a mile away from the development.
The location of Adelphi Wharf is simply unrivalled. Upon completion of Phase 1 in August 2016, these boutique apartments will be on the doorstep of the newly transformed Chapel Street corridor, as well as only ten minute walk from the city centre.
Access to prime transportation links mean that residents of Adelphi Wharf are easily connected to almost anywhere within Greater Manchester’s ten boroughs thanks to the Metrolink system, the UK’s largest light rail tram system, which has 92 stops along 57 miles in and around the city. Furthermore, the M602 motorway connects Salford and Manchester, and easy accessibility to the M60 motorway means that Adelphi Wharf residents are never far away from neighbouring cities such as Liverpool and Leeds
The first phase of the development contains 202 luxury apartments, ranging from studios to three bed town houses.
In recent years, the UK has seen a seismic shift in the buy-to-let market. Whereas the market was once increasingly London-centric, with investors enticed by the high demand and even higher house prices that the capital offered, regional investments are now taking centre stage.
The London market has slowed in recent months thanks to mountainous house prices, which is why there has been a rise in investors and homebuyers alike, migrating from the capital into big regional cities like Greater Manchester, keen to take advantage of the lower house prices and higher rental yields.
Since the creation of MediaCityUK, the popularity of Salford has skyrocketed, with HSBC even naming Salford the UK’s buy-to-let hotspot for 2014, since the area’s housing and rental market has surged. According to Zoopla, the average value of a home in Salford has increased by 12% since January 2014, a growth rate higher even than London, which only recorded an 8.2% growth. Because of this, average rents in Salford Quays are now in excess of £600, meaning that investors in the area are benefitting from higher returns on investment. As the region benefits from billions of pounds of inward investment, more and more investors are becoming enamoured with the area’s substantial rejuvenation, as well as the future investment potential that Salford has to offer.
- Located in Salford, bordering directly on Manchester City Centre, Adelphi Wharf is a £75 million development comprising a total of 580 designer apartments.
- The first phase, set to be completed in January 2017, offers a mix of studio, 1, 2 and 3-bed apartments, in addition to a limited number of town houses. In addition to enabling residents to live life on the waterfront, the development will be situated just off Salford’s new and enhanced Chapel Street, only minutes away from bus, tram and train stations, as well as Manchester’s vibrant City Centre.
- Adelphi Wharf’s location is almost unprecedented. Situated overlooking the iconic River Irwell and enjoying an abundance of unspoilt rural areas, this development is truly a rustic retreat. However, despite its picturesque surroundings, Adelphi Wharf is in the heart of an area galvanised by both a rising population and regeneration.
- The onsite gym offers a modern luxurious convenience for all residents to enjoy. Both bicycle storage and selected car parking spaces allow residents to traverse both the city and local countryside with ease.
- Adelphi Wharf also features beautifully landscaped gardens from which residents can relax and enjoy the scenery.
Key Investment Points
- Minimum returns of 6% NET
- Yields assured for 1 year
- 10 minutes’ walk to central Manchester
- Chronic undersupply of housing in Manchester and Salford
Adelphi Wharf - Unit Prices
- Studios - £94,995
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - £109,995
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - £119,995
- 3 Bedroom Apartments - £134,995
- Speak to Cassini and we will guide you towards the right choice for you
- Choose your perfect apartment and pay the small holding deposit
- Both sets of solicitors are instructed and the legal documents and sales pack sent out to you
- 25% payable within 21 days upon exchange of contact (less the reservation fee)
- A further 25% payable on structural completion
- Remaining balance payable upon completion of the development
- Earn circa 6% from completion which is projected to be January 2017
Located on Adelphi Street, Adelphi Wharf is just a stone’s throw away from Chapel Street, a central corridor linking Salford to the neighbouring city of Manchester.