- High Yield
- Low entry
Low entry airport car parking investment just £25,000, with guaranteed 11% pa returns at Glasgow Airport. Phase 1 now released. Limited availability.
Glasgow is the largest economic powerhouse in Scotland, the world’s 14th richest county. Glasgow Airport is expanding rapidly with record breaking growth in 2016 and 2017. Passenger numbers are projected to grow threefold in the next decade. As such, the Airport MasterPlan is injecting £300m investment for expansion including a further runway, new terminal and rail link, for completion by 2025.
28,000 new car park spaces are needed by 2026.
- Existing airport car park acquired – planning permission already granted
- Redevelopment investment of £1m to build state of the art fully automated car park facility
- Operating Glasgow Airport passenger shuttle service – car park to terminals
- Just 1 mile/ 3 minutes drive to Airport
- Full 24 hour security system and CCTV
- Each space has HM Land Registry
Airport car park spaces are a high yield, low entry investment with great capital growth due to the high demand/ low land supply.
- Purchase spaces at £25,000 each
- RICS valuation of £30,250
- More than 81% occupancy rate
- Income per year £2,750
- Guaranteed 11% yield in years 1, 2 and 3
- Projected 11% yield year 4
- Projected 12% yield years 5 and 6
- 175 year lease with HM Land Registry Title Deeds
All investment is specifically assigned to a car park space. Each investor will be a director of the management company and will control the team to maximise the returns from their ownership of the car parking space. All profits will be paid direct and there will be no third party taking a share. For the first two years there will be a leaseback giving a guaranteed 11% yield and thereafter a projected yield of 11% and 12% in subsequent years.