- Close to beach
- Fully furnished
- Holiday Let
The Bay Colwell, Isle of Wight, offers a holiday let opportunity with net returns of 7%
The booming UK holiday market is on course to be worth £257 billion by 2025 as UK holiday makers and overseas visitors continue to increase in numbers.
The Isle of Wight, sitting just off Britain's south coast received 2.4 million visitors in 2016/17, drawn by its beautiful beaches, relaxed lifestyle and all year round attractions. The properties are situated just 10 minutes drive from the historic and attractive port of Yarmouth which enjoys the shortest crossing from the UK mainland.
What people are saying about investing in the Holiday Let market:
"Next boom in property investment as speculators deterred from traditional buy-to-let by new taxes and lending criteria pour into holiday lets instead."
"Why holiday homes will be the next buy-to-let boom... The new tax applying to buy-to-let doesn't touch holiday homes - and the returns can be far higher."
The Bay Colwell comprises a development of 50, 2 bed brick built cottages, currently undergoing significant internal and external refurbishment, resulting in a highly appealing New England style design with fresh and contemporary internal finishes.
- 50 x 2 bed brick built cottages
- Fully furnished including outdoor furniture
- Wifi available to all properties
- Hot tubs available
- Parking space
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard/ outside area
- Communal facilities including pool complex, cafe, childrens's play areas
- Stone's throw from beach
- 10 minutes drive to Yarmouth ferry port
- Open 365 days per year
- Purchase from £175,000
- Fixed 7% net yield pa for 3 years
- Rent paid quarterly in arrears
- Includes furniture pack worth £7,500
- £750 contribution to buyer's legal costs
- Owner use for four weeks per year
- 999 year leasehold tenure
Click on the images below to enlarge and start slideshow