A newly refurbished, distinctive, high-end development of 39 luxury apartments located at the eastern gateway to Leeds City Centre
- 39 high-end apartments
- Assured NET rental returns of 6%
- 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments
- Prices from £100,000 to £130,000
- £2.4 million renovation of a former college
- 14th development by experienced development team
- High rental demand in Leeds with average occupancy rates of over 95%
- Experienced lettings and management company in place
- Completion in January 2016
- East Point is a newly refurbished, distinctive, high-end development of 39 luxury apartments located at the eastern gateway to Leeds City Centre. The conversion is due to complete by January 2016 at a cost of approximately £2.4 million, providing a building of exceptional comfort.
- The development partners behind East Point have a formidable track record with a portfolio that includes numerous successful, fully-let developments including properties in Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Glasgow.
- East Point is conveniently located for Leeds city centre, the historic waterways at Fearn’s Island, the fascinating Royal Armouries gallery and St James’s Hospital. Leeds Corn Exchange and The Victoria Quarter, both listed buildings, are delightful shopping centres that also serve the area.
- Apartments in East Point are now available to purchase at a starting price of £100,000 with an assured rental NET yield of 6%.
- The apartments are of modern clean design, with residents enjoying unrestricted access to communal recreational areas for socialising and secure bicycle storage facilities.
- The local area provides an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife all within short walking distance of East Point.
- Leeds is a picturesque city dating back to the 5th century and is brimming with beautiful architecture and one of the highest number of listed buildings in the UK.
- A comprehensive regeneration scheme is making on-going improvements to publicly owned spaces.
- Prestigious local academic institutions include the University of Leeds, Leeds Metropolitan University and the Northern School of Contemporary Dance.
- Choose your desired apartment(s)
- Complete the reservation form and pay reservation deposit
- Solicitor instructed, legal documents and sales pack sent out
- 50% of balance to be paid on exchange of contracts, within 21 days
- Remaining balance due on completion.
East Street, Leeds, LS9 8DP