- Communal areas
- Fully furnished
- Fully managed
Designed to suit every level of investor
With prices starting at only £45,000 and net returns of 10% per annum, Fox Street Village has been created and designed to not only suit every level of investor but also appeal to all sectors of the rental market.
The development is a fantastic investment opportunity comprising 150 self-contained luxury studios and 80 en-suite bedrooms collated into 30 self-contained apartments. With many onsite facilities – including car parking, gymnasium and cafe bistro – Fox Street Village accommodation is perfectly designed for students at every level of their education.
Fox Street Village will be one of the safest and most dynamic investments to date by dramatically enlarging the potential lettings market from everyday 60,000 current student sector to almost the whole market of potential tenants.
Located in the new £150m “Jennifer Project”, a regeneration project promising to revitalise and encourage major investment in an area of north Liverpool; the development is also ideally situated for access to the city centre, all of Liverpool’s Universities and both Liverpool’s Anfield and Everton’s Goodison Park football grounds.
Key Selling Points
- Over 10% net returns paid for 2 years
- Residential planning to allow a vast number of exit strategies
- Purchase entire clusters to benefit from huge discounts and free communal areas
- Experienced and successful developer
- City centre location
- Completion set for September 2016 student intake
- Long standing and successful Management Company
- Prices starting from £45,000
- Studio rooms £54,950
- En suite rooms £45,950
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 Cluster bedroom apartments (£45,000 per unit)
- 250 year leasehold
- Fully managed
- Fully fitted and furnished
- Car parking spaces available
- Unlimited exit strategies
- 150 Luxury fully self-contained studios
- Guaranteed NET returns of over 10% (2 year guarantee)
- Exceptionally large accommodation - units are over 30m2
With full residential planning and perfectly located within the City of Liverpool, Fox Street Village will see 150 self-contained Luxury Studios and 80 En-suite bedrooms collated into 30 self-contained apartments.
With many onsite facilities including; car parking, central reception with vending machines, gymnasium, yoga studios, communal rooms, communal lounges and a cafe bistro, this product is perfectly designed for students at every level of their education as well as private residential renters.
Fox Street Village will be one of the safest and most dynamic investments to date by dramatically enlarging the potential lettings market from the current 60,000 student sector to the whole market of potential tenants.
- Communal Rooms
- Vending Machines
- Communal Lounge
- Café Bistro
- Yoga Studios
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Studio: £54,950
- En-suite: £45,950
- Cluster (multiple en suites): £45,000
- £5000 reservation fee (deducted from total purchase price)
- 50% of purchase price exchange at 28 days after reservation (minus reservation fee)
- 25% of purchase price 6 months later
- 25% remainder on completion
- Rental income of £110 per week for 52 weeks
- Gross rent £5,720
- Maintenance and management £875
- Ground rent £250
- Net return £4,595 (10%)
- Rental income of £140 per week for 52 weeks
- Gross rent £7,280
- Maintenance and management £1,535
- Ground rent £250
- Net return £5,495 (10%)
** SPECIAL OFFER **
Purchase more than one en-suite unit and receive the communal areas
free!!! This incentive will offer 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom cluster apartments at
40% – 50% less than the market value for a standard residential apartment.
In addition; due to the rental income received for en suite rooms being
higher than renting a room in a standard residential apartment – This special
deal will also mean your rental return will be up to 40% higher than the
market average. This style of unit will also mean you have no limitations
for any future exit, rental or sale.
Please hurry to take advantage of the above offer as limited units available.
- Sainsbury supermarket: 1 minute walk
- John Moores University: 2 minute walk
- Liverpool Lime Street Station: 4 minute drive
- Stanley Park: 6 minute drive
- Liverpool One: 7 minute drive
- Albert Dock: 10 minute drive
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine: 15 minute walk
- Goodison Park/Anfield: 20/25 minute walk