- Golf course
- Historic building
- Luxury suites
- Outdoor activities
We are proud and delighted to present a unique opportunity to own part of this magnificent and historic Scottish castle, originally dating from the 16th Century. Following a £15 million restoration of Taymouth Castle in the Highlands there are now a number of freehold luxury suites on offer ranging from £30,000 part ownership to £390,000 for full ownership.
Highland Tay Retreat, located at the gateway to the snow-capped Scottish Highlands, is just a couple of minutes' drive from the pretty village of Kenmore and Loch Tay itself. The Retreat is also just over an hour away from Edinburgh. Visitors come to this area from all round the world, all year round, to enjoy the scenery, the golf, the fishing, the shooting, the climbing and the many other activities that this beautiful area has to offer.
The properties for sale vary in size from 37sq.m to 56sq.m and all include fantastic furnishings and opulent en-suite bathrooms. These Highland Tay Retreat suites will be stunning, set inside the legendary walls of Taymouth Castle. Located in the East Wing of the castle, you will literally be part of history, with easy access to the facilities including the incredible 18-hole golf course designed by James Braid and Taymouth Castle itself with its beautiful state rooms with legendary historic Royal family connections.
- Luxury hotel suites from just £30,000
- 7%+ rental returns for 2 Years
- Uncapped yields increasing year-on-year
- Fully managed, hands-free investment
- Personal usage option each year
- No finder’s fee, no hidden costs
- Viewing trips available
Don't let this opportunity pass!
Don’t miss this once-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of history. Due to huge interest we expect the units to sell out fast so request more details or book your viewing trip today!
This early 1800s castle has had no expense spared with lavish decorating and artisan carvings, plasterwork and murals, medieval stained glass and Renaissance woodwork showing the quality to be found throughout this amazing building. One of the long standing Royal connections includes the castle chosen as the honeymoon destination for Queen Victoria in 1840.
The River Tay which is the longest river in Scotland runs through the estate and is one of the UK's finest salmon fishing rivers and best water sporting rivers. Loch Tay itself is said to have some of the best salmon fishing in the world. Highland Tay Retreat will also feature a luxury spa and pool centre, equestrian centre, clay pigeon shooting and much, much more.
James Braid, five times Open Championship winner, the famous designer of Highland Tay's 18-hole golf course in 1925 also was also responsible for the design of Gleneagles (host of the Ryder Cup in 2014) and Carnoustie.
- Historic estate dating back to 1550s
- £15 Million spent on recent restoration
- Breathtaking rooms with original features
- Luxury Spa and Swimming Pool Centre
- Smokehouse and 3 Fine-Dining Restaurants
- Only 1h 30 min drive from Edinburgh
The Golf Course
- 18-Hole Golf Course designed by James Braid
- Restored by Bruce Weller and Stephen Gallacher
- 500 Acres of historical grounds to play on
- New golf reception changing rooms and Spike Bar
- Fantastic views of countryside and River Tay
- Luxury en-suite hotel rooms available
- Located within Taymouth Castle
- Price per property outright is £390,000
- Price per fractional membership is £30,000
- Each member receives a rental return of 7% of the purchase price per annum for 2 years from completion
- Rental returns paid from solicitor’s escrow account
- Alternatively you can use your property for up to 4 weeks per year
- Contact us for more information