Palace View London is an exclusive boutique development of 55 beautifully finished apartments situated opposite the magnificent Lambeth Palace in a historic location embodying over 800 years of history.
Prices from Priced from just £950,000 / $1,186,494 / 1,073,643 to £2,730,000 / $3,409,609 / 3,085,312
A City Of Culture
London is home to some of the world’s biggest cultural attractions. Witness an award-winning production at Covent Garden’s iconic Royal Opera House, or experience some of the ground-breaking theatre for which London is renowned. Blockbuster art exhibitions feature regularly at galleries like Tate Modern, the National Gallery and the Royal Academy of Arts, while the incredible treasures on display at the British Museum make it one of the most-visited museums in the world.
For more information click here
Stylish contemporary architecture featuring a graceful, curved brick façade, complemented by striking copper style highlights.
- Open plan living rooms with private balconies
- Warm natural palettes, seamless spaces and high quality fixtures and fittings
- Landscaped garden in the shared courtyard offering a calm and exclusive environment.
- Roof terrace with spectacular views of the iconic London skyline
- Concierge service, fully equipped gym, cinema room and residents’ lobby
- London proudly stakes its claim as the best-loved city on the planet, and rightly so. A unique combination of the old and the new, this is a place where iconic royal palaces sit side by side with contemporary art galleries. A nourishing financial command centre, major fashion capital, and food lovers’ paradise, London also produces some of the world’s most outstanding architecture, art and theatre, and is home to a host of prestigious schools and universities.
- Palace View’s central London location makes it ideally placed to access the many esteemed institutions providing a world-class education. Its central location and proximity to major transport hubs means the rest of London can be accessed in minutes. All of London’s major airports are an easy journey taking less than one hour.
1 Lambeth High Street