Hydroponics investment opportunity - Pegasus Agriculture Group are the largest owners and operators of Commercial Hydroponic farms in the Middle East.
Conservative estimates put the return on this investment at 12-16% with an assured ROI of 12%
Pegasus Agriculture Group have already constructed 60 hectares of hydroponic farms. Part of their business model includes operating an investment vehicle for private retail investors.
Hydroponics is the science of growing plants without the use of soil. It is also known as “soil-less culture” with the roots instead being submerged directly into water and nutrients. As a result, the growth rate of plants grown hydroponically is 300x faster than plants grown in soil resulting in multiple harvests per year. Crop failure is also eliminated, and plants reach a larger size than soil grown crops.
This advancement in agricultural technology has far reaching and highly significant implications for global crop production. Demand in the GCC countries is soaring, and investments in this recession proof market are expected to yield returns of 12-16%.
Why are Hydroponics such an attractive Investment option?
- Uses 90% less water than traditional agriculture
- No fertilisers or pesticides
- 14 Harvests Per Year
- Vertical farming methods (less land/space used)
- Elimination of crop failure (thoroughly controlled environment)
- Production of 1,000 times more crop with same amount of land
- Temperature controlled and protected growing environment
- Seed to product in 25 days versus traditional agriculture 75-100 days
- Minimum labour costs
- Invest from $50,000/ £38,600/ €42,200
- 12% assured ROI (fixed assured returns of 12% per annum, paid quarterly)
- Buy back option after 2 years
- 3 year audited track record
- Own a physical asset (asset is registered in your name with a Title Deed Certificate)
- Recession proof (hydroponics are a safe and secure investment)
Pegasus Agriculture Group is a member of the United Nations Global Compact and the founding member of the Chartered Institute of Hydroponic Farming. They are the largest owners and operators of commercial hydroponic farms in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), employing 150 people and with offices in UAE, Oman, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The company is expanding rapidly with further offices planned for Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait, and 160 hectares-worth of projects planned in the following countries: Turkey, Kuwait, Qatar, Malaysia and Singapore.