- Luxury Apartments
- Prime Location
The Tannery Liverpool offers luxury living in the prestigious L3 postcode of one of the UKs most vibrant cities.
The Tannery Liverpool is located on the northern edge of Liverpool City Centre, adjacent to John Moores University, and just half a mile from City Centre bars, restaurants and major railway stations. The development is also ideally positioned for residents seeking to benefit from Liverpool’s cultural offering with The World Museum, Central Library and St George’s also all within half a mile of the development.
Property values in Liverpool have risen by 28.35% over the past five years and the city was the UK’s top city for rental yield in buy-to-let property as at May 2017 with apartments commanding significantly higher rents than houses as at January 2018.
Liverpool is a booming and dynamic city at the forefront of the Northern Powerhouse economic area of the North West of England. The regional economy grew faster than that of any other similar major city region in Britain in 2015, including London, with economic growth at 3.1% for the year.
- Studios, 1 bed and 2 bed apartments
- Luxury ready-to-rent furniture packs available
- 24/7 Reception and Concierge service
- Spacious communal courtyard and roof garden for socialising and entertaining
- Thermally efficient development – making the most of modern technology
- Secure, underground car parking with lift access
- On-site bicycle storage
- Laundry facilities for added convenience
- High-end on-site gym
- Hard and soft landscaped areas for outstanding elegance and serenity
- Unrivalled, thoughtfully designed residential development
- Studios from £85,000
- 1 bed apartments from £129,000
- 2 bed apartments from £179,000
- 6% net return for 3 years
- 5% interest on deposited funds
- £5000 reservation fee
- 30% payable on exchange
- 70% payable upon completion
- 250 Year Leasehold
Click on the images below to enlarge and start slideshow