- City Centre
- Luxury Apartments
- Prime Location
A uniquely designed development of apartments and townhouses in the heart of Liverpool’s Creative Quarter with prices from £114,750 / $143,316 / 129,685, and an assured rental yield of 7% for the first 12 months.
Early investors also receive a 20% discount off the RICS valuation.
Baltic Place is a brand new development in the heart of Liverpool's Creative Quarter which is known for its bars, restaurants and co-working / creative working spaces.
Liverpool is expecting 25% house price growth over the next five years and an 18% increase in rental income within this period. It is home to one of the UK's youngest populations with young professionals making up 50% of all people living in the City.
With its desirable location and attractive urban-industrial design, Baltic Place is ideal for young professionals looking for luxury accommodation in a vibrant and fashionable city centre location. As such, rental demand is expected to be strong.
- 108 one bed apartments
- 52 two bed apartments
- 13 two bed townhouses
- 15% larger than typical city centre developments
- Low service charge
- Car parking spaces available
- Due for completion in 2021
- 1 beds from £114,750 / $143,316 / 129,685
- 2 beds from £164,750 / $205,763 / 186,192
- Townhouses from £216,500 / $270,396 / 244,678
- Early investors receive 20% discount off RICS valuation
- Assured rental yield of 7% for the first 12 months
- Expected capital growth of 5% pa
- Total expected ROI % over 5 years - 85%
- Three payment options
- 250 year lease
Click on the images below to enlarge and start the slideshow