- Fully furnished
- Fully managed
Chance to purchase brand new student accommodation in a prime location for Liverpool universities. Purchase price from just £62,500 / $87,981 / 72,544 and 9% pa net assured rent for five years.
Natex Liverpool is a 566 unit student accommodation development with outstanding communal and onsite facilities.
The scheme is just 5 minutes walk from two of Liverpool's universities: University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores.
Liverpool cemented its reputation for rich cultural heritage when it became the UK's first European City of Culture 2008. It is a major UK city with an international airport, and continues to attract investment including £1 billion to expand Liverpool's Knowledge Quarter, reinforcing Liverpool's position as a global leader in medicine and technology .
The area and the universities are expected to be a major draw for postgraduate and overseas students, and demand for these accommodation units is expected to be very strong.
Why invest in Liverpool student accommodation?
- Student accommodation is the UK's best performing asset class - £3.1 billion invested into the sector in 2016
- Only 24% of UK students currently housed in purpose-built accommodation which means the UK student accommodation market has ample room for growth
- 117% increase in international students at the University of Liverpool since 2003/4
- Liverpool attracts overseas students - 34% international students compared with UK average of 25%.
- Demand from international students for purpose built student accommodation is high.
- 566 units over two blocks - 472 cluster units, 94 studio apartments
- Cluster room size 13.5m2 with shared kitchen and lounge <32.5m2
- Studio room size <28m2 including own private kitchen and bathroom
- Furniture pack
- Communal residents gym, reception, meeting room, laundry facilities and cafe
- Communal courtyard, student lobby, TV lounge, games area
- High speed internet, wifi and phone access
- 24 hour CCTV, intercom security system and bike storage
- Fully managed by one of the UK's top student accommodation management agents
- Cluster units £62,500 / $87,981 / 72,544
- Studio apartments £75,000 / $105,578 / 87,053
- Early purchasers buying off-plan projected 10% discount on market value
- Reservation fee £5,000 / $7,039 / 5,804
- Plan A: 50%/ 25%/ 25%
- Plan B: 25%/ 25%/ 25%/ 25%
- Guaranteed 9% pa net assured rental
- Due for completion July 2020
- Exit strategy - resell to developer or on open market
Norton Street, L3 8PY
Click on an image below to enlarge and start slide show