- Fully furnished
- Fully managed
Purpose built student accommodation (PBSA) in a perfect town centre location with easy access to two universities. Low supply of PBSA units in the area means demand is expected to be very strong for these top quality units.
Purchase from £79,999 / $105,845 / €95,337 with 8.50% assured net returns per annum for 3 years.
Newcastle-Under-Lyme is a key education and service hub within the county of Staffordshire, with both Keele University and the Royal Stoke University hospital within the town. In addition, the University of Staffordshire is located in the nearby town of Stoke-On-Trent.
Currently the area is vastly under-supplied with purpose built student accommodation for its increasing student population. One London Road offers a unique and unrivalled first class living option for students, particularly overseas and postgraduate students, at an incredibly competitive price.
- New release-Block 4
- 103 modern self-contained studio apartments
- Completed to a high standard
- Delivered fully furnished
- Private kitchen facilities and bathroom per unit
- Generous 20m2 rooms and some units with private balconies
- Fully equipped gyms
- Communal roof garden with BBQ facilities
- Large amount of car parking spaces, plus secure bike storage
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Fully managed by leading student accommodation management agency
- Due for completion by Q1 2023
- Purchase price £79,999 / $105,845 / €95,337
Assured 8.50% net returns for 3 years
- £5,000 / $6,593 / €5,965 reservation deposit
- 3% interest paid on deposit funds
- 50% payable on exchange of contract (within 28 days)
- 25% payable at halfway stage of build
- Balance payable on completion of build
One London Road, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire
Click on the images to enlarge and start slide show