- Assured Rents
- Award Winning Developer
- High Yield
- Low Entry Price Point
High yield USA turnkey investment properties from award winning property developer
This is a lucrative opportunity to get into the US turnkey property investment market. The developer is the largest and best established in Philadelphia with 1,700 properties in Philadelphia and has recently expanded operations into Baltimore, with plans to expand to Chicago.
- They have clients in 37 US states and 22 countries
- Voted Best Philadelphia Property Investment Company in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Nominated Best North American Property Developer by OPP London
Philadelphia is the United States 5th largest city, has expanded steadily in terms of population and job growth in recent years and has witnessed a 10% increase in market rents over the past 4 years. There is a residential vacancy rate of ONLY 2.9%.
Baltimore is behind Philadelphia in terms of population and economic growth but is up and coming and offers a chance to get in before it gets REALLY hot! Properties are currently selling below appraisal value and offer high returns of 14-18%. According to Realtytrac, Baltimore is the Number 1 market in all the USA for income producing property.
This is a fast moving market with numerous properties available at any one point and those properties changing constantly. Therefore we cannot always show you here the exact property you will be investing in. However, the properties are typically:
- 2-3 storey tenanted homes with 1-2 bathrooms
- Or multi-family homes of 2-4 units
- Typical size is 1,000-1,500 square feet
- The developer completely refurbishes the home and warranties the work
- The roof is brand new in each case and guaranteed for 15 years
All the properties are offered with ASSURED RENTAL REVENUE
Philadelphia properties cost in the region of £45,000 / $63,347 / 52,232 to £130,000 / $183,001 / 150,891 and have a 9-12% return. Baltimore properties cost in the region of £69,000 / $97,131 / 80,088 to £140,000 / $197,078 / 162,498 with returns of 14-18%.
A typical Baltimore investment looks like this: