A socially responsible and ethical care home investment with annual returns of 10% and an assured buy back after year 10
This is an opportunity to purchase and invest in a dedicated specialist facility to be used for respite and holiday accommodation, day care and training, to support young adults with autism and learning difficulties.
The number of quality spaces in projects such as these is substantially below the demand levels, locally and nationally. As such, Local Authorities are supporting such projects due to the huge demand.
The aim of St Camillus is to create a unique location with strong ties to the local community, ensuring this a socially responsible and ethical investment whilst also securing long term returns for investors.
The property comprises 45 modern en-suite rooms occupying a former hotel in the heart of Blackpool, the UK’s number one seaside destination.
Blackpool is a vibrant sea side resort with more than 13 million tourists visiting annually and a range of nationally regarded attractions. The town has seen major regeneration and investment in the past few years with further investment planned including hundreds of new homes, extension of the town centre, £30m of new public buildings, a £25m conference centre and a £22m tram line extension.
- Former hotel in a safe neighbourhood and superbly situated just 500m from the centre of Blackpool
- 45 modern en suite rooms, redecorated throughout including new furniture
- New bathrooms installed
- Care friendly access and safety fixtures installed
- Modernised and renovated commercial kitchen, communal areas and exterior
The Investment opportunity
- Invest from £49,950 / $62,385 / 56,451 per room
- Reserve for just £5,000 / $6,245 / 5,651
- Assured returns of 10%pa
- Assured buy back of 110% of the original price at the end of year 10
- Total profit on £49,950 / $62,385 / 56,451 investment year 10 = £54,945 / $68,623 / 62,096 including £4,995 / $6,238 / 5,645 uplift
- No other additional ownership costs
St Camillus Group was established in 2015 to meet the growing need for quality accommodation and day service provision for people with learning difficulties. In 2016 they purchased the Rivers Edge Hotel in Gateshead, renovating the 28 bedroom hotel to provide a training centre and respite care accommodation. Partnering with the Gateshead College, the Rivers Edge utilises its on-site American diner restaurant to provides a fantastic training opportunity for young adults with learning disabilities who wish to enter the hospitality and catering trade. St Camillus Group are a member of the British Association for Supported Employment.
92-94 Albert Road, Blackpool, FY1 4PR