- Care home
- Ethical investment
- Fully managed
A recession proof, ethical investment with 8-10% assured returns per annum and assured buy back.
Each home is a residential facility specialising in the provision of mental health related care for adults with dementia and learning disabilities. Demand for residential spaces such as those offered here is very high: the 85+ age group is the fastest rising demographic in the UK and an estimated 40,000 places will be required by 2020.
Residents are well supported with an emphasis on personal freedom, as well as having access to specialist care on site. The operator is experienced in this sector with 15 care homes in operation and known for maintaining properties and provision to the highest standards.
- Specialised fit for purpose buildings and equipment
- Fully open, operational and occupied
- Room variants dependent on investment levels
- Situated in an area of high demand for this type of facility
- Fully managed, hands-off investment
- Qualified and experienced management team with skilled and trained workforce
- Multifaceted specialist service offerings (residential, nursing, dementia and mental health, learning disability)
- Fully assessed and bespoke care packages designed for dementia
- NEW! Invest in a room share for £25,000 / $35,193 / 29,018
- Rooms start at £64,999 / $91,499 / 75,444
- Assured 8-10% net returns per annum
- Returns paid quarterly
- No maintenance fees and ground rent
- Assured buy back (3, 5, 9, 15 and 20 years)
- Totally hands-off investment
*Mid-market exchange rates change daily and are a guide only
Other care homes in the Group
Click on the images below to enlarge and start the slideshow