- Excellent Transport
- Exclusive Development
- Fully furnished
Boutique development of modern, spacious, eco-friendly 4 bed villas on the coast of the Poitou-Charentes region of Western France.
For use by owner or managed holiday lets with 7.1% net returns pa
La Forêt d’Armotte is situated in the Charente Maritime area of Poitou-Charentes, on the Western coast of France. It is under an hour’s drive from La Rochelle Airport (cheap flights from the UK), and is within an area that offers everything: beaches, lakes, forests, cosy villages, ancient cities, fine seafood restaurants, an international golf course, spa retreats, and all manner of activities.
This stretch of coast is extremely popular with tourists both French and International, generating €1.83 billion from tourism each year. The Lonely Planet Guide 2012 puts the Poitou-Charentes region among its top 10 destinations.
France has a secure economy and is politically stable with one of the safest buying processes in the world. The property market in France does not tend to suffer boom and bust due to the very strict lending criteria of the French banks.
This represents a medium to long term investment and/or lifestyle opportunity that could be a perfect alternative to pension funding due to the nature of the investment.
- Four bed, four bathroom luxury villas
- Each with private garden, terrace, pool and jacuzzi
- Ready to move into - furniture, electrical items, kitchen utensils and white goods included
- Just 20 residences making this an exclusive development
- Tennis court and petanque on site
- A few minutes from sandy beaches
- 500m from large village with a wide range of restaurants and amenities
Up to 70% finance available (subject to status)
Purchase price:£423,800 / $596,583 / 491,905
Options for purchasers:
- Holiday lets: a rental management agreement with 65% share of rental income to the owner and 35% to the management company. Based on current weekly rental prices, owners can expect a NET rental return of 7.1% per annum based on 18 weeks rental per year. In this case, the property qualifies for a VAT rebate of 20%
- Long term rental: rent your villa out on a long-term. Contracts are usually 3 year rolling but can be modified to suit both parties.
- Classic purchase: no management contract and the owner can come and go as they wish
The Management Company
Established in 1998, Odaly’s Vacance are France’s second largest management company. Figures from 2016 show a turnover of €250m. They currently manage 328 residences across Europe.
Avecoeur is a developer of luxury health resorts and spas in France. Their properties and facilities are aimed at the wealthier international and French market and are designed to incorporate luxury living with solid investment returns for the owners.